New un-registered 15 tonne gross DAF LF roadmarking vehicle
Spec to include:
- All new steel bodywork, 3mm steel floor, 2.5mm pre-formed drop sides all round with heavy duty Gudgeoned hinges.
- 6’5″ steel canopy with 2 x Roller shutter doors.
- 2 x under chassis tool box with pre-formed locking doors.
- Steel under run bars
- Steel mudguards and spray suppression.
- Steel bottle rack for 4 x 47kg gas bottles.
- Piped in B.S.P. gas piping under chassis for gas and air feed to 2 x mixer tap assembly, pre-heaters and hand torch.
- Fitted with Bullfinch hand torch and gas piping.
- Mixer tap assembly for H.C.A.
- Pram rack with hinged door/loading ramp.
- Steel gantry to rear with ‘Caution’ board fitted with 4 x Lucas 24v. Spot/working lights and 2 x Lucas 24v. Revolving beacons.
- Steel headboard with 2 x 24v. Revolving beacons.
- All wired, switched and fused to cab.
- 2 x fire extinguisher boxes mounted under chassis.
- Knowles Sandwich PTO and variable displacement pump.
- Twin 60 gallon thermoplastic pre-heaters – propane fired.
- Digital temperature control.
Compressor: Ingersol Rand 7/31 to be fitted before delivery.
Competitive finance available (subject to status).